Sunday, June 26, 2011

i thought i was being sneaky

So, I go into Evan's room about 20 minutes after John put him down for bed tonight. I notice his lullaby CD was skipping. I look at Evan and his eyes are closed. Ok, I must be safe, I'll just tip toe over and hit the "stop" button.

It's fairly dark in there so I have to concentrate on find the button. I find and turn to leave. Then, I see Evan standing up looking over the crib railing smiling at me! It was seriously so cute. He was quiet about it, too. He just stood there smiling at me with those adorable teeth.

I was actually glad he was awake. John fed him and rocked him a bit before putting him down and I didn't have a chance to kiss him good night. So, I was glad to see his smiling face and I rocked him a bit and he just kept smirking and smiling at me.

I'm positive my heart will explode from the love I have for this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment